Design Wall Monday, January 30, 2023


There are two projects on my Design Wall.  Broken Daisy is above.  I have the melons and the swoosh to sew in next.  This is from a workshop I attended earlier this month.  Getting the baby shower quilt done and in the mail was a priority before I returned to this project.

This is the newest color layout for Chilhowie.  It is hard to see right now, but the four patches need to be changed to a green instead of the purple.  The last change will be the green HSTs to purple.  Making the focus more on the green.  I am still working on the colors.  This project needs to read green.

Since it has to be a California King size quilt; I have been looking how others decided to make it bigger.  I do like this idea.  This is not the quilt I am working on mind you.

I have also been getting the binding done on the two Scattered Leaves projects.  This is the first one with a gold binding and the second one is waiting for me to finish.  I have it half done.  

Never a dull time in my quilting!  Hope your week is a good one.  San Diegans are getting lots of rain these next couple of days...figures I just had my vehicle washed on Saturday =^.^=

No comments: