Design Wall Monday, January 16, 2023


Today I'm still busy hand stitching the baby quilt.  This is the last letter to stitch before the entire quilt is assembled.  I can see a finish.  Today we had the first ever company holiday celebrating MLK Day.  It was a surprise day off and well needed to accomplish the project.


Saturday I attended a workshop with my Sunshine Quilt Guild.  It was in Lakeside, CA by Cindy Meyers.  We did Broken Daisy placemats.  I accomplished this much in six hours.  The orange that you see above in the top right is the "swoosh" that goes through the middle that makes the "broken" part of the daisy.  It was a hoot to make it in Halloween fabrics.  I have enough for a second placement, but that will be it.  Two is enough...until four are needed when guests are here.  Oh well, the stash only goes so far sometimes!

No comments: