I finished Kianti except for a label. It's small but cute. Looking at it I just realized I forgot to stitch the stem. It uses floss in a chain stitch pattern so I knew this was something that needed to be done after quilting. Oh well add to the need for a label will be the stem...all good =^.^=This one is made with all kinds of fabric that goes together from Jennifer's stash. It is to be a charity quilt that will be turned in at the next gathering of charity quilts at Sunshine Quilt Guild.
I have more binding projects ahead to include a Halloween, Valentines, and Patriotic projects. Stay with me to see which one comes next. Have a great last week of September.