Design Wall Monday, January 23, 2023


Chilhowie is on my Design Wall.  I changed the fabrics from Bonnie Hunter's recommendations hoping for a more prominent emerald green project, but my choices fell short.  It isn't sewn completely together which is fortunate for a second try without too much reverse stitching.

I will be swapping the purple fabrics with the green...well that is my current plan.  More on this project in days ahead.


I thought I measured the binding for this charity quilt right, but as you can see i ended up just a half inch short!  Honestly, I think this is kind of cute.  The photos are of the top and the back of the binding.  (The borders and the back are the same cowboy theme.)  I have lots of binding going on =^.^=

I have to figure out what I want to sew next!  Maybe tackle one of the 2022 UFOs that didn't finish.  Have a great rest of your week.


1 comment:

Janet O. said...

I think your mystery blocks look good, but if it isn't the look you want, your are smart to change it up while you still can.
Oh, that is so frustrating to fall short, but be so close. I always cut it back several more inches and then add on so I don't have a bunch of seams bunched up back to back. It is really cute cowboy fabric. :)