Sunday Stash Report, January 15, 2023


It is a very rainy day in San Diego.  Kosmo has been sitting at the back door watching a small snail move across the patio.  The rug he's sitting on is a landing pad for Zoomies and is always pushed up the door.  I made this rug and another that matches in the kitchen years ago.  I made the purchase of the weaving frame this time that year at Road to California.  The best rugs!  I need to make another one =^.^=

While it has been raining I have been stitching away in my favorite chair.  I am nearing a completion of the baby quilt which makes me more than excited!  Nothing to show you as it will be a surprise for both the giver and the recipient.  I think both will be as excited or more than me.  I will be shipping it to Kerry for quilting later this week.

Nothing to change my stash numbers yet...next week.  Until next time have a great day.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 0 yards 
Purchased this week: 4 yards 
Purchased YTD: 4 yards 
Net used in 2023: -4 yards

No comments: