Sunday Stash Report, February 5, 2023


As you can see I have been busy putting units together for Chilhowie.  Above two photos are 11 blocks worth.  I already had three blocks done; so now there are 14 ready to assemble.  There are 16 in the original design.  I am not certain, but think I will need eight more and perhaps another two borders.

I did make a silly mistake, but not too bad.  The 4-patch units on the bottom left are the correct size.  The top right were made too big!  No need to take them apart, just need my rotary cutter to trim to the correct size.

I will share my project tomorrow on Design Wall Monday.  For now there is nothing to change my stats.  This project will take some time to stitch.  It is a commission project for a wedding gift.  The colors are in the wedding celebration.  I suppose it will be a nice reminder of the special day for the bride and groom.

Used this week: 8.25 yards 
Used YTD: 27.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 4.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 22.5 yards 

 

1 comment: