Design Wall Monday, January 9, 2023


I am at that point where I don't want to share any more of this project.  Just know that I am putting all my sewing time into its making.  These are one of the design elements under construction that makes up the setting.  My goal is to have this in the mail to Kerry by early next week.  Monday next week is a holiday for me.  The goal I have set is very possible to be met!

I have my monthly Sunshine Guild meeting tomorrow.  I turn in my spool BOM, pick up the next BOM, pay for my workshop and the pattern for sewing on Saturday, and show two projects that I finished since last Sharing.  It will be a busy night.  I hope to resist any temptation to purchase from the speaker.  She is a certified Judy Niemeyer teacher.  I am going to love her program, goodies she will be offering, and yes indeed...the workshop on Saturday.

Have a great week =^.^=

No comments: