Sunday Stash Report, January 29, 2023

 

I finished the baby shower quilt today.  It was what kept my hands busy while watching the two football games.  Right after dinner it was packaged for the trip to Maryland.  My timing was just great getting it done and ready for mailing first thing Monday morning.  Thanks to Kerry for rushing this project through and doing fabulous quilting.  I know this quilt will be loved...label will be prepared and sent to match up with the quilt once the baby's first name is known.

So this week I have another finish.  I will definitely share the quilt once the surprise is known by all who need to be surprised!

Used this week: 8.25 yards 
Used YTD: 27.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 4.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 22.5 yards 

1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Good job, I knew you would make the deadline