Sunday Stash Report, January 1, 2023


I hope your New Year is wonderful!  I will start out with a completion although I will not count the used since it is so small and in 2022.  This is the Sunshine BOM coordinated by Pam.  I have already made a spool quilt so I wish the participants good luck in January.  I think this one was picked up to make by lots of the members who attended the December 2022 meeting.  I thought about using the Aurifil Threads spools that are orange, but instead went with a more traditional brown.  I like the purple threads.

I have been stitching up a storm this week on the commissioned baby quilt.  I started off with fabrics I thought might work, but then most of the pieces were too small so away I went to visit Rosie!  I picked up about five yards worth, a little bit for two other projects.  I do not need to count towards my purchased because, YEAH, they were purchased in 2022 and this Stash Report starts off in 2023 =^.^=  I am using Stars of the Forest 15" blocks that are Woodland Animals which the mom to be wanted.  More on this tomorrow...

I did finish the piecing of O Say...Can You Sew!  The backing and outer border fabric is on its way from Hancock of Paducah.  It is a lot of fabric to claim so it will come soon in time for next Stash Report I am pretty sure.

Chilhowie is waiting for the next part release on Friday.  All up to date with the three blocks that I have sewn to see how it might work for another commissioned California King wedding quilt.  Right now it looks like a few changes are going to be necessary.

Saturday these arrived from Kerry.  Thanks Kerry for all your donations of quilting!  All charity quilts that need the next step, binding.  You know how much I love binding.  DH queue up the movies!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 0 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 0 yards 
Net used in 2023: 0 yards

No comments: