Sunday Stash Report, January 14, 2024

 

One more cute duck finished.  On now to the duck with the necklace and bow.  I am already halfway into this project.  I just love the expressions on their faces.  It is a happy project that makes me smile every time I pick it up to stitch.


These are my two purchases this week.  I signed up for the March/April Bimonthly and the first photo is a glimpse into the project.  Anxious to see how everyone likes the project.  Hope to make a nice donation to the Guild's bank account!  The second is a FQ that will fit nicely into some project down the road that needs a cat =^.^=  The main reason for the shopping trip was for template material.  There are lots of templates in the Pole Star project.

Today I am spending LOADS of time cutting all the fabrics for my Road to California for the Pole Star class by Heather Black.  It is a Wednesday all day class in the Ontario Convention Center.  I travel on Tuesday afternoon to meet up with Kerry at the Ontario Airport.  We will check into Double Tree then make our way to dinner and preview night.  This will be the best opportunity to view the quilts on display and of course the winners.  Thursday we will empty our wallets at the Vendor Mall.  I wonder what goodies we will find.

During the week I finished the January BOM from Sunshine.  This one is the main block from the pattern Pins and Paws.  Missouri Star has the pattern if you are interested.  I found a fun project by way of a Google search that adds a pinwheel boarder.  Christy provided all the fabrics which are green from this fabric line (Paperweight) by Kaffe Fassett.  I posted this earlier on Sunshine's FB page and there is a lot of interest in winning these blocks...including me!

So 2.25 yards get added to my stash with nothing reducing my 2024 numbers.  I need a finished project soon :)

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 0yards 
Purchased this week: 2.25 yard
Purchased YTD: 3.25 yards
Net used in 2024: -3.25 yards

No comments: