Sunday Stash Report, January 28, 2024

 

During the past week, on the most wet day of San Diego in forever...I picked up fabric for binding this quilt.  It is one of my UFOs.  I wanted to be prepared for yesterday's final playoff games.  I enjoy watching television as long as there is something to keep my hands busy =^.^=

The 2024 Cupid Box from Fat Quarter Quilt Shop arrived on Saturday.  Love the pattern they designed this year.  The Finishing Kit came at the same time that made me happy too.  The fabrics are very cute for this project called Better Together.  The box also contained a collapsible heart bowl, pack of assorted buttons, thread, and scissors.  A bit on the lighter side of contents this box, but I suppose they are trying to keep the price right.  Time for some cutting when the binding is done.

I also made quite a bit of progress on the March/April Seasonal Offering for Sunshine.  I am responsible for cute project to raise funds for the Guild this time.  With enough sewing time this week it should be in a good position to mail it off to Kerry for quilting.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 0yards 
Purchased this week: 4 yard
Purchased YTD: 31.5 yards
Net used in 2024: -31.5 yards

No comments: