Design Wall Monday, January 22, 2024

 


This cute duck finished last week.  I have to admit that I was anxious to use the necklace and bow floss color.

This sitting in a wagon duck finished up yesterday.  It was almost finished on Saturday night, but it was getting too late to keep going.  These when close to finishing are like the last paragraphs of a good book!  There are only three more for this project till a finish.  Next up is a duck in a raincoat.  

Kerry had these three quilts with her when we met up last week.  I have them trimmed down; with the first two from the left (Kooky and Kasper) complete with sleeve and binding.  I will be working on these two first.

Krinkle needs a half yard of fabric for the binding.  I had a couple of reds that could have worked, but wanted a brighter red.  There will be a half yard added to next week's stash report for this project.

Several of you know about my love of  cat themed socks.  Kerry also brought these for me.  Purrfect!  So let me finish up for now.  I will share with you progress on projects that are currently in work next week that will include Pole Star (RD2CA class project) and UFO status.  Until then have a great week =^.^=


1 comment:

Betty said...

The duck with the necklace is adorable. I guess you enjoy crosstiching as much as your grandmother.?