Design Wall Monday, January 1, 2024

 




I have been busy cross-stitching.  These are the most recent completions with the last one only partially complete.  Her body has been finished leaving only the inside of the umbrella and the rain drops to complete. 

The next project I plan to work on because it has been in my sewing room for way too long.  I have been trying to find some of the fabrics that I missed getting when the project first started.  Kerry has a blue and I found two more whites.  American Gatherings is the line from Primitive Gatherings.  It has been around since 2021 and quite popular.  Kerry used her Accuquilt to cut all the stripes.  I have six of the 20 blue part of the flag cut and sitting next to assemble on my sewing table.

I have also purchased the kit for the class I will be taking at 2024 Road to California.  It is called Pole Star.  Heather Black from Quiltachusetts will be teaching the class.  This one I hope will not become a UFO!

Time for me to hit the sheets.  It will be an earlier out of bed tomorrow!  I wish all of you a very happy 2024!

No comments: