Design Wall Monday, January 8, 2024

I will be working on the blue part of the stars for Kolonization.  There are 20 different star blocks.  These are the first to be done.  After reaching out to my quilting friends I found three blue fabrics I did not have in my stash.  YIPPEE!  I love a scrappy project and Kerry and Kathy have come through for me.  Kerry's is in the mail and Kathy (fingers crossed) will bring it with her to tomorrow night's Sunshine Quilt Guild Monthly meeting.
Kerry also found that she had one of the three backgrounds that I was searching to get.  She has some of the one on the top which she will bring with her next week when the two of us hook up for Road to California Quilt Show.  I will be doing a bit of searching at the Show for these other two backgrounds.  Usually Primitive Gatherings has a booth filled with all kinds of delectable goodies =^.^=

Busy days ahead for me as I must prepare for my Road to California Quilt Show Class with Heather Black on Wednesday of next week.  Students are to have the first two rows prepared and ready to sew.  There are templates to be made!  Fabric to be cut!  Ziplocs be on the ready!

Hope your week is a special one.  Our days here in San Diego have been shivering cold.  This morning's high 39' on my way to work.  Brrrrr.....



1 comment:

Betty said...

Sorry can’t help you with your fabric needed in your new project, good luck finding the fabric needed.
Hope your weather gets better.