Sunday Stash Report, October 16, 2022

 

I finally finished the binding on Wonky Wishes.  This is one big quilt!  It did use up lots of 2 1/2" strips, but it also took a lot of time.  The melon colored sashing was to be a neutral string sashing.  I didn't choose that route since it would take so much time that I didn't want to put into the project.  It has a red backing that is the same as the binding.

This is Sunshine Quilt Guild's October BOM.  Look familiar?  Cecilia supplied all the fabrics for the blocks.  I just put together Trick or Treats design by Dianne Harris from a win at Quilters by the Bay when I visited my parents.  Yes, I suppose I want to win these too!

Nothing changes my stats again this week.  Tim's brother and sister-in-law have been visiting so not much machine sewing...although there is lots to do.  I have also been enjoying the nail bitting baseball game that Padres have been playing.  More cutting is all I can claim.  Have a terrific week =^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 153.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 53 yards 
Net used in 2022: 100.75 yards

No comments: