Sunday Stash Report, October 9, 2022

 

Added to my stash this week is 1 1/2 yards of the teal above for binding two Broken Courthouse Steps charity quilts that arrived early in the week.  

I also received the one Wonky Wishes charity quilt later in the week.  This is the pattern that I found to be too much work to make more than one (middle).  It came out nice with the red thread for the quilting.  I'll be using the backing for the binding.  If you have time check out what's going on at Kerry's sewing room on her blog Kerry's Quilting.  She's always usually one step ahead of me in the projects we both decide to make.  

I am finally finished cutting out a kit for my Mom called Scattered Leaves.  This project has more cutting than you can imagine, but it has emptied much more of both her and my stash...  A wonderful thing =^.^=  I cut out enough for the same project for me.  I can use another stash reducer and another Fall project not Halloween.  There will be a post coming soon to my Mom's blog Sew What Else?

Changes this week in my stash stats.  Sure wish I could have found something to use for the binding of the two Broken Courthouse Steps charity projects, but it is always fun to shop.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 153.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 1.5 yards 
Purchased YTD: 53 yards 
Net used in 2022: 100.75 yards

No comments: