Design Wall Monday, October 3, 2022

 

Broken Courthouse Steps #3 is on my Design Wall today.  I need to sew the blocks and rows together yet.

I picked up this fabric for the binding of Broken Courthouse Steps #1 and #2.  Tonight I will be cutting enough for both of them.  The tops are so busy I tend to match the binding with the back.  Matching the back was not possible from my stash darn!  I found the fabric matched the darkest color.  This wasn't such an easy task.

Clue 7 of O Say...Can You Sew! came out today.  It is the finishing clue.  I am going to have to really hunt for enough variety in the neutrals.  Wish me luck =^.^=

Lastly, the Fabric Glue needed to move forward on two Christmas Ornaments part of my 2021 UFOs.  It will be nice to have these done in time for this holiday season.

Off to get some more cutting in before bed time.  First, I plan to open up the latest box from Kerry.  Pleasant dreams =^.^=


1 comment:

Betty said...

Great choice for your backing and binding, colors are perfect.
How many Christmas ornaments do you have left to complete?
What size neutrals do you need?