Design Wall Monday, October 10, 2022

 


This is what is on my Design Wall today.  The third Broken Courthouse Steps.  With that said I want it finished and on its way to be quilted along with my Trick or Treat project.  

I want my Design Wall to be covered with O Say...Can You Sew!.  These are the two blocks that come together with sashing to finish the project.  Anxious to get this one done too.  I will be selecting something for a back from Missouri Star Quilts compliments of Kerry as a birthday gift for it.  
And then there is Autumn Love...  I have yet to sew together the words "AUTUMN" or any of the four Harvest Star blocks.  These are all cut and just waiting.

There are so many projects on my sewing table wanting there time under the needle!  Busy with binding and watching all the sports on TV has hampered machine sewing.  This week is my Off Friday...I do want to spend time with my Pfaff.  Don't you want to see progress?  I sure do!!!

Tomorrow is Sunshine Quilt Guild monthly meeting.  I wonder what will come home with me from there to add to my projects waiting time under the needle =^.^=

Have a wonderful week ahead.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Oh say can you see, looks good. Too many little pieces for me. I know you will pick the correct backing.