Design Wall Monday, October 24, 2022

 

I loved this pattern cut out for my Mom from her scraps so much that I had to do the same with my scraps.  It is called Scattered Leaves by Pam Buda.  I set out to make this a smaller version than Pam's design.  

I went for 20 blocks, but there was enough cut that an additional five blocks were made.  I added in two teal leaves to give a bit of spark.  I may make another five to make it a rectangle rather than a square.  As you can see this one uses a lot of fabric too!  I will ponder before assembly whether another five blocks will be added.  there is still a border to find in my stash.  I suppose I could finish it off without a border???

Next up is sewing Autumn Love's fourth installment.  Hope you have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Made up really cute. Feeling better now, hope to be sewing soon.