Design Wall Monday, October 31, 2022

 

On my Design Wall is another charity quilt project using the Keyhole design.  I purchased the teal color and continued using the black/white prints.  This time I only used red/yellow/brown squares in the "keyhole".  I did rotate them between the two blocks.  Not sure I mentioned about the cowboy theme flannel, but it was on the free table at a guild meeting.  I snagged it!  It was used for two projects.  I plan on using a beige binding just as you will see on the first project.

To get there my progress so far these are the steps.







I am very pleased how this Keyhole project is turning out.  Teal is a favorite color of mine =^.^=

Enjoy your week ahead.  I have a busy weekend planned; how about you?

1 comment:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

Different design you will be turning in a lot of charity quilts. You will be Blessed