Sunday Stash Report, October 30, 2022

 

I decided to go back to my original plan with the Scattered Leaves project.  Four blocks across and five down.  This does make a good size once borders are put on.  Since I had made an additional five blocks and I have enough log strips to make more...

I made 15 more blocks to make a second Scattered Leaves project.  I need to put the rows together on both and hopefully find something I can use for borders on both in my stash.

I took on to kits to help make Sunshine Quilt Guilds 2023 - 2024 Opportunity Quilt.  I needed to get them going since they need to be turned in next Tuesday.  This is the first of four pieced blocks.

Here is the block that is Month 5 all together.  Next up is its finish and one border block.  I still have some ironing to do.


I have made the entire project twice if you can believe it.  The first was for me and the second was commissioned for a long ago client of Kerry's.  The quilt makes up spectular.

Nothing to claim as used or purchased this week.  There will be a finish next Sunday =^.^=  Enjoy your week and be safe if you are out on Halloween!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 165.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 53 yards 
Net used in 2022: 112.25 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Two great quilts, you were on a roll. Love the guilds. Kits, very nice