Sunday Stash Report, February 3, 2019


Today is Super Bowl.  We will be sitting in front of the television with friends watching the game.  If it gets to bad to watch Konstitution is ready for me.  This is a big quilt!  I'll be working on the hand sewing of binding for a few hours.

The backing and batting are cut to size and ready for the magic Kerry performs.  There will need to be some sampling of thread and the choosing of quilting design for Kyanite.  I have the fabric from my recent purchases at RD2CA for the binding when time comes.


Sorry for the darkness of these photos.  I took them early in the morning when the light wasn't the best.  As dreary as San Diego has been since Thursday with all the much needed rain fall...the days haven't been very bright.  I will take one better soon of Kreepy Kins that you can see on my website.  Until the next time =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  20.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  22.25 yards
Net used in 2019:  -1.75 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Beautiful quilt, lot of sit, sew, and watch tv jo