Wednesday, February 27, 2019


Kilkenny Kat is finished.  This smaller version of Bonnie Hunter's Dawn's Early Light worked perfectly for me.  It gave me an opportunity to sew the design, use blocks from a swap, and use up some long time scraps.  Of course it also gave me an opportunity to use up my Mom's blue scraps and visit the blue shelves at a couple quilt shops!  With this finish I end up with half of my 2018 UFOs finished.



The next two projects, both 2018 UFOs, Checkerboard Stars and Starburst.  Both of these designs are by Pam Buda and a Christmas gift from 2015 from my DH.  The are smaller projects which should go fairly fast.  I have Checkerboard cut out already...let the stitching begin =^.^=

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Very nice finish!! It truly sparkles.
Love the two Pam Buda projects. I am drawn to her designs.