Sunday Stash Report, December 3, 2023

 

Finished the Little Red Truck tree skirt.  With the addition of the outer print border and the "snow" it ended up with a size that worked under the tree.  Kosmo is showing off!


The 2023 Jolly Box arrived from Fat Quarter Quilt Shop.  This box has a cute project that is candy canes with bows.  There will be a need for a background; not so certain I want the suggested denim blue cotton.  The fabric pack is too light for white and there is a lot of red...hmmm.  I have the charm on my purse and the thread ready to use.  The pins and needles will certainly be used.  The last item are holiday potholders; not really my thing.  All in all it was a good mystery box.

This bag of buttons from my Mom (with many of them starting from me) allowed me to make some holiday ornaments.  They will be placed on the tree that will be used at the Crest Craft Fair where Sunshine Quilt Guild will have a booth.  


I really like the trees, not so sure about the icicles.  I also donated a few other ornaments to help fill up the tree.  Met up with Kathy on Saturday to pass them off as I will be attending the Nutcracker ballet in Orange County the day of the craft show.

Nothing rotates the numbers this week.  Katerskill continues assembly.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 148.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 1 yard
Purchased YTD: 86.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 61.75 yards



1 comment:

Betty said...

Your tree skirt is so cute. Looks like your mystery box was a good one, enjoy using up the contents.
Button Christmas trees are cute. Hard to picture you going to a ballet lol