Design Wall Monday, November 27, 2023


I did put all the blocks together from the HSTs made from the first batch.  Somewhere along the process I lost a HST so more had to be made to continue.

This is the second batch ready to be cut up.  I haven't had much time to work on Katerskill this past week.  Certainly a time when there is all kinds of things to do besides sew.  I hope to get back to this tomorrow.
Did you get started on Bonnie Hunter's Winter Mystery?  I will be pulling and saving the different parts of this one.  I want to concentrate on my UFOs right now.  I still have UFOs 2022 and 2023 yet to complete.  I will be making my project in Bonnie's colors.  My batiks are calling out to be used.  Plan to start with them then hit the rest of my stash.

 Have a great last week of November...can you believe it?

No comments: