Sunday Stash Report, December 10, 2023


Katerskill is assembled into rows.  Next up the rows.  I only need time to do this task.  I wonder if I wish hard enough that Santa Claus will bring me sewing time...wouldn't that be wonderful?  The last row is pinned to the its row above, which is why you see some tips popping above it.  The design calls only for side borders, but I don't like that look.  Mine will have top and bottom borders.  It also finishes with a white binding.  Not sure about a white binding.  I am considering a blue to match the HSTs.  There is some time for this decision.  What would you do?

I am off today to see the American Ballet Company perform the Nutcracker.  This will be a new experience for me.  I am told the Company is one of the best and the Choreographer one of the best also.  I am looking forward to the costumes of course picking up my past talent of making costumes for dancers.

Stash numbers stay the same for now.  Nothing used and nothing brought in.  Hope your week is a grand one =^.^=

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 148.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 86.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 61.75 yards

No comments: