Design Wall Monday, December 18, 2023

 

These are the Turkey Tracks blocks I won from October Sunshine BOM.  There was another turned in that requires some rework that I haven't gotten to yet.  There were no scraps of this entry so it may need to be abandoned since the finished size is off and I am not sure I will be able to fix them (dark and light blocks) without a little extra fabric.

This is one that was turned in unfinished.  I added the background fabric and will sew this up soon.  One more to be turned in to me is out there.
Scary Faces is the next project planned for sewing.  This is a 2023 UFO that will certainly be done quickly as all the units are cut.  Halloween 2024 will be here before you know it and this project (yet to be named) will be ready!

Enjoy your week before Christmas!


2 comments:

Janet O. said...

I do like those Turkey Tracks blocks, and the colors are warm and inviting.
You do love your Halloween quilts, don't you? LOL I am not surprised to see you are ready to start another. :)

Betty said...

Pumpkins galore, your favorite subject. I am sure this one will add to your collection.