Design Wall Monday, October 23, 2023

My last four blog posts have shown Kauldron...time for something new?  This is the first of the 25 star blocks for Bonnie Hunter's Star of Hope project.  It has one more block design that makes the design.  This secondary block instructions will be available on her Quiltville website next Monday.  My goal is to have all 25 star blocks done before then.  I am enjoying this change of design and color from Kauldron. 

Here I have my dark blue points and the light blue centers in the cutting phase.
I am mostly using white on white and white along with white for the backgrounds.  I did find these fabrics with a touch of blue that I will use too.  I will be needing more than what has been cut so far and these fabrics will add interest.

More light blues were found too that will keep the project more scrappy than by using the same fabrics.

So there is a sample of my change in Design Wall this week.  At this point I am fairly certain another Halloween project will be on it this time next week.  I have at least two kits cut up and ready for the needle!  Enjoy the last full week of October 2024 =^.^=




No comments: