Sunday Stash Report, October 22, 2023

Kauldron is finished and ready for the beautiful quilting Kerry will do for it.  I will have this one in my home next year for Halloween =^.^=

Don't you just love the backing fabric?  This is the last project I have that used this fabric line.  I think in total I have made four different quilts with it.  Each and every one of them different.

I have the binding all set too.

This very cute pattern by Fat Quarter Shop is all cut and ready to sew.  Isn't much too it, but it is that much closer to its turn under the needle.

In the meantime occupying the needle is Bonnie Hunter's design Star of Hope.  I hope to have all 25 6 1/2" star blocks done by next Sunday.  She will be releasing the second block of this two block design on Monday.


I looked all through my rulers to find the 60 degree angle to make the shapes for the foundation pieced units.  There are three different shapes to make the star block.

I have plenty enough blues to make for a very nice variety.

The first two are done with more hopeful completions the rest of today.  Check me out tomorrow to see how many more this weekend holds for me.

So with the completion of Kauldron I have something to change in my stash count this week!

Used this week: 15 yards 
Used YTD: 140.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 83 yards
Net used in 2023: 57.5 yards




 

No comments: