Design Wall Monday, October 16, 2023

On my Design Wall is Kauldron.  A very close to completing 2022 UFO =^.^=  All that is left now is the outside borders.
The 3" strips are sewn together.  The trusty tape measure, ruler, and rotary cutter ready for the next step.  Wait till you see the fun back waiting for the top to be done...next post you will see it!

I hope to cut out Boo!  I have found that it is such a pleasure to have projects cut and waiting to be sewn.  Kerry taught me this and am I happy she did.  So anyone plan to do the Bonnie Hunter Star of Hope Sew-Along?  The Intro and Part 1 are available now.  Part 2 will be available in about two weeks.  I plan to make it.  Paper foundations have been printed...fabrics pulled...sewing time not quite!  And by the way her Winter Mystery Intro comes out on 10/31 with Part 1 posted on 11/24.  A very busy time for Bonnie.

Enjoy your week ahead.

1 comment:

Betty said...

Another large quilt. Sounds like you will be busy. Kauldron is very nice. I really like the bat.