Sunday Stash Report, July 9, 2023


This is as much as I'll share because it is a surprise for now.  I finished it during the week.  I have the backing on order along with quilting design and thread selected.  Next weekend I will pick up the binding fabric.  It should be on the quilt table at Kerry's very soon. It finishes at 115" x 133".  Wait until you see the yardage USED from my stash!  I am thrilled!  I have been working on this project since November 2022.  It is a 2023 UFO as well.  Did I mention how thrilled I am?

This is a charity quilt that will be given likely to the Ronald McDonald House through Sunshine Quilt Guild donations.  The pattern is called Hopes and Dreams from Quiltmaker.

Can I get a drum roll?  The new Stash Report count is...

Used this week: 35.75 yards 
Used YTD: 110.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 11 yards 
Purchased YTD: 58.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 52 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Wow, you really used up some fabric.I know the received of this quilt will truly love it….