Sunday Stash Report, July 30, 2023

 


Kianti finished during the week.  This is a little project finishing just 12 x 20.  It is from a pattern called Zebra Finch Flower Quilt Block by Suzanne's Art House. Once quilted it will get a green fabric to match the leaves for the binding. Chianti is a type of sunflower.  It is a 2023 UFO finish!


Kortland aka Apple Pie finished this week too.  This is also a smaller project finishing at 27 by 36.  It comes by way of the 2023 Liberty Box from Fat Quarter Shop.  Did you know there are 65 varieties of apples?  Cortland happens to be one of them.  I did change out the medium blue fabric that was provided.  I had other plans for the one that came as part of the "box".  It gets a back from my stash.  The fabric line less the medium blue is from Sweetwater by Moda called Stateside.  Planning on a red for the binding.

I was able to change my stash numbers a bit this week with the finish of two projects and a back for the charity project from last week.  I did a bit of cross stitching while watching TV last night.  Onto the next season of Lincoln Lawyer.  Take care my friends.

Used this week: 7 yards 
Used YTD: 117.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 60.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 57 yards

No comments: