Sunday Stash Report, July 23, 2023


Kicking was finished.  It is already in a box waiting to be mailed tomorrow morning.  The recipient is local so it may arrive as early as Tuesday.  Anxious for Kira to enjoy this very cute quilt.


This one made from a fun day with friends at Rosie's last weekend.  This one was several orphan blocks and fabric found that would match.  There wasn't enough of the border for all four sides.  So I improvised with the green fabric and a narrow border on either side that matched the center.  I will be using the narrow border for the binding.

Nothing from my stash was used this week.  I did a bit of cross stitching while watching the movie "Air" last night.  If you get a chance it is pretty good.  Take care my friends.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 110.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 60.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 50 yards

1 comment:

Betty said...

Love the elephants
. So cute