Design Wall Monday, July 31, 2023


My third book in a project that will take awhile to put together.  These are nearly as fun to put together as the cats in my project Kandy Katz.


Now I'm on to another 2023 UFO.  Do you remember Hanging Boo?  All cut and ready to sew!


I really like using this ruler.  The smaller size came in a Fat Quarter Shop box a few boxes ago.  I use it all the time.  Lots of use in this project for sure.

Here is where my sewing stopped for the evening.  The white on the crow, cat, and owl are the Avery label paper that I use for applique.  I am so happy to have been enlightened on the use of this medium for applique.  I will be working on the applique the next few days.

Hope your July has been good to you...on to August!  Happy quilting my friends.



No comments: