Wednesday, July 12, 2023


Kodkod
24" x 30"

I wanted to share two finished projects with you.  Kodkod is one that I put together from cat blocks gifted by Marilyn at the May Sunshine Quilt Guild Retreat.  She gifted us with three different blocks.  Knowing this wouldn't be enough I asked Jean and Pam if they were going to do anything with their gift.  So as it turns out they regifted them to me.  Thanks to all three of you for providing the blocks to make this cute project.  By the way, Kodkod, is truly a cat (and I didn't change it from "Cs" to "Ks"). The rare species of wild cat has the markings of a leopard and lives primarily in central and southern Chile.
Kween
16" x 32"

Kween finished as well.  This one is named after a large Sunflower and a figure called Plan Boss in the video game Plant vs Zombies.  I did take the liberty for a rename with a "Kw" instead of "Qu".  This is one of two sunflower projects that will be completed this year.  In the not too distant future you will see the coming together of Kianti.

Happy Wednesday=^.^=
 

No comments: