Sunday Stash Report, July 16, 2023

Stars and Stripes, aka my Kountry is in the binding phase.  I have the label on and only about a fourth of the way around.  

It is a busy weekend for us.  Registration for Road to California started at 8:00 am and it took me way too long in my opinion to secure my class; 15 minutes from start to finish.  3014C - Pole Star by Heather Black is what I signed up for.  It is a Wednesday class.  Kerry will meet me in Ontario.  We have rooms at the Double Tree for two nights.

Had a very good time at Rosie's sewing Saturday away with friends.  I was able to nearly get the top of one project done with orphan blocks.  There were lots more projects done with "crumb sewing".  Think maybe I should have tried that type of sewing.

Picked up fabric for Emerald Chilhowie and Kicking.  Kerry has Emerald Chilhowie and the binding fabric.  Hopefully the Missouri Star order that is the backing will arrive soon.  It was estimated to arrive Saturday.

Rita and Don arrived after I had left for Rosie's.  They will head up to Tim's family get together in Oceanside for the Saturday event.  Too bad so many things lined up on Saturday.

A bit of a change to purchase for the two binding fabrics.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 110.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 2 yards 
Purchased YTD: 60.5 yards
Net used in 2023: 50 yards

Hope your week is terrific!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Glad that you got to register for RTC, hope Kerry made it as well.
Lots of binding, but you will catch up.