Sunday Stash Report, April 16, 2023


Let me start off with a complete project.  This is Kolony my project for the design by Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings called O Say...Can You See! In one block, the blue one with the red 9-patch, there are 32 one inch HSTs.  To be exact 1,024 HSTs.  Yes indeed this was a big project.  I love the result and so does DH.  It is on our guest room bed right now.

Here is the next complete project.  This is a design by Judy Neimeyer of Quiltworx called Broken Daisy.  I didn't come up with a clever name for them unless you consider Halloween Broken Daisy clever.  I attended a Sunshine Quilt Guild Workshop in January by Cindy Meyers and this is he result.  I used fabrics from my stash so unfortunately there was only enough for two.  Kerry put a very cute quilting design on them with orange thread.  Look close to see BOO!


Now let me share the next blocks for Emerald Chilhowie...I'm getting very close to finishing all the blocks that will get me to 102" by 112" size.






Nothing changes the stash numbers this week.  Kolony and Halloween Broken Daisy have already been accounted for.  I've got a trip and a retreat coming soon.  Time to visit my parents and sister.  Hopefully Scott and Austin will be in my visit too.  Then after the trip Sunshine Quilters Quilting Retreat in Temecula comes next.  Check out tomorrow's post to see the second 20 blocks on my Design Wall.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 43.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 30.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 13 yards


1 comment:

Betty said...

Oh Say can you see is totally awesome. I am sure it will be lovely on your guest bed. Oh course the table runners are so nice. You sure do lovely work