Sunday Stash Report, April 23, 2023

 

Today Karen and I are driving down to my parents home.  It is around a 1 1/2 hour drive.  I arrived at Dulles right around 9pm and spent the night at Karen's home.  Loved the things that her and her DH have been doing in their home.  They are empty nesters now and you probably know what that means to the bedrooms.  Guest room #1 is where I spent the night.  So prettily decorated.  Karen and I chatted nearly nonstop; catching up on all sorts of topics.  We stopped at CostCo to pick up goodies for Mom and Dad too.  
This will be a quick trip for Karen.  She will spend the day and leave after dinner since she has to work tomorrow.  It is just great that she taxis me so my folks don't have to make the drive.  I will be spending the week with my parents.  Karen will come back on Saturday and stay until Monday afternoon when she and I head back to her home.  I will have time with Austin at the restaurant he manages.  Karen and I will spend the rest of the time doing a little bit of this and that.  My flight leaves next Tuesday.  A nice, but always too short visit.

As for quilting up to day...I have been preparing what will be worked on during the flight and things I may get to while I am there.  More than likely my sewing time will be with my Mom's projects.  Dad has a few things he wants help with.  I think I will be a busy girl this coming week.

Nothing changes my stash this week.  Hope your week goes just how you want it to be.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 43.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 30.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 13 yards

No comments: