Sunday Stash Report, April 30, 2023

 



I brought this cross stitch project that my Mom started a while back to sew on my trip home.  There was lots of sewing and projects with my Dad that kept me busy during the past week.  Karen arrived on Saturday morning for a long weekend stay.  Saturday night is bingo night.  There is always a good time especially if you can holler out BINGO!  I wasn't so lucky and my wallet getting lighter as the night played out trying to be one of the hollers LOL.  It has been a great trip so far and I'm anxious to see Austin tomorrow as it has been nearly a year since I saw him last.  There will need to be another time to catch up with Greyson, Tiffany and Matt.

Lots of sewing projects of my Mom's were done during the week so check out her blog to see them all.  I'm hoping to have her projects to the next step of completion when I return in August.

Nothing to change my numbers this week although Mom's stash is changing!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 43.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 30.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 13 yards

No comments: