Design Wall Monday, April 10, 2023

 

I have a bunch of blocks to share from all the stitching I was able to accomplish yesterday.  These blocks add to the 24 already sewn up.  As I mentioned these will be with lighter greens, medium purples, and new oranges in the remainder of the blocks.  Looking to add the spark that bringing in contrast accomplishes.


  





Today I received my Sunshine Challenge project and Halloween Broken Daisy placements from Kerry.  I cut the binding for both and stitched down the placement binding.  Hope to make some progress on them before sharing at the Sunshine monthly meeting tomorrow.  Anxious to see everyone since I missed the meeting in March.  I'll be sharing photos of the placements once I have the binding in place.  Of course you know the Sunshine Challenge project won't be shown until the reveal and judging at the May meeting.

I'm starting to prepare for a visit to my parents and the annual retreat.  Have some fun days ahead just around the corner!  Enjoy your week.

1 comment:

Betty said...


Looking forward for your visit, it’s never long enough. Your blocks are beautiful, it certainly will be huge when finished. Waiting to see your challenge project.