Sunday Stash Report, April 2, 2023

 

Obviously Simon's Cat Author has a funny sense of humor.  Those two cats get into so much trouble without wings =^.^=  The drawings and short stories Simon's Cat Author creates always put a smile on my face!  Did anyone pull one over on you this year on April Fools Day?

I also have a smile on my face that I got my challenge quilt in the mail yesterday for quilting by Kerry.  We have already communicated on certain quilting design theme and thread color.  I will be working on making a sleeve, preparing the binding, and of course the label.  The label will be kept off until after the May meeting where judging at the Sunshine Guild meeting will take place.

So finally there is a change to my fabric count in the used category!  Finally, back to being in the black for 2023.  Have a wonderful week.

Used this week: 6.5 yards 
Used YTD: 43.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 30.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 13 yards

No comments: