Design Wall Monday, April 3, 2023

 

I am back to Emerald Chilhowie.  This is where I left off (plus two more blocks) before the sewing for my Sunshine Quilt Guild 2022-2023 Challenge project required my attention.  I had gone twice to Rosie's for more fabrics in green, purple, orange, and neutrals.  I have the next two blocks cut and ready for stitching.  I hope to get to them this week.  Of course there are another 18 to be cut and sew to bring the blocks up to 42!

I plan to section into four when it comes time to assemble.  My Design Wall will only hold so much!  It certainly will be nice to share what I've been busy sewing =^.^=

Enjoy April everyone...the rain I think...has stopped in San Diego!

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Your blocks look really good.
Maybe if the rain has stopped for you, the snow will have finally stopped for us!