Design Wall Monday. April 24, 2023

 



These were the first two projects of my Mom's that were worked on during the evening.  During my last trip in August the first of two Broken Courthouse Steps project was finished.  The quilting was completed and binding sewn down.  All it needed was a label sewn in place.  I brought printed labels with me to add the final touches.  This one is a charity quilt for an organization in the area where my Mom lives.  The second project Dresden Plates Table runner was done except for the label that was also put in place.  This one will stay with my Mom (at least I think that is the plan).

The majority of my day was spent with my Dad doing this that and the other.  We check off several things that he had on his list.  Tomorrow Mom and I will dive into her sewing room!  Whatever we do it will be great doing it with the two of them.

No comments: