Sunday Stash Report, March 5, 2023

 


I got to Rosie's on Friday just before they closed.  Probably a good thing as I was certainly ready to shop.  Before leaving home for my hair appointment at noon, I grabbed the twenty blocks already finished for the Emerald Chilhowie and the paint strip for Sunshine Quilt Guild's challenge.  Finished my hair appointment then headed down the busy I805 then I8 to the best place in town to buy fabric.  Arrived shortly after 2pm and was the last to leave before they closed up at 3pm.  

I think I am set for finishing Emerald Chilhowie.  The greens and medium purples should be just right for adding to what is already made.  My design wall is ready for the next 22 blocks!  Aren't these fabrics luscious?

The white/teal dot and the teals along with my stash will get me what I hope for the challenge project.  It is due for display and judging at the May meeting.  I already have my design figured out.  Now it is time for sewing!  Of course you will not see this project as it goes together...after all it is a surprise =^.^=

There is a lot to change my stash count this week.  It will be sometime before you see another change, but rest assured my Pfaff is humming!

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 27.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 12 yards 
Purchased YTD: 16.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 10.5 yards

1 comment:

Kerry's Quilting said...

Love all your additions for Chilhowie. The blocks are looking good!