Sunday Stash Report, March 19, 2023

 


Well I am changing my stash numbers quite a bit lately, but not necessarily with deductions.  Of course one has to purchase to create so this week has me adding a bunch.  When I was at Rosie's two weeks ago getting more emerald greens, medium purples, and a couple of neutrals...I failed to pick up a few oranges.  Emerald Chilhowie California King Size needed more than my stash could handle.  This should be enough!

I also picked up a few other fabrics that were on a good discount to fill my declining neutral stash.  The green dot is for the back of Mom's red flower panel project.

I also picked up some fabric for the Sunshine Challenge project, but certainly I can't share them here.  I have been working on this project over the weekend and will be during the week ahead.  Tomorrow's Design Wall post might be a bit of a mystery =^.^=

So the changes this week are certainly more on the adding than the reducing =^.^=

Used this week: 4 yards 
Used YTD: 37.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 14 yards 
Purchased YTD: 30.75 yards
Net used in 2023: -6.5 yards

No comments: