Design Wall Monday, March 6, 2023

Today has me working on Broken Daisy placemats started in a Sunshine Workshop in January.  I have the first of two done.  The second one is under the needle having the melons and swish sewn in place.  Not sure I can make it to four, but will definitely be trying.

I still need to put Kolony up on a rack to get a complete picture of the project.  I have it all done except for the label.  I'm wise about using my expensive fabric paper, darn stuff costs a bunch.  This is one big quilt!
I am continuing to work on Emerald Chilhowie.  With the recent purchase of greens, purples, and neutrals I am back in business =^.^=  Two more done...20 more to go.

I am also working on my Sunshine Challenge project, but that is surprise you will need to wait to see!  That is it for now, have a wonderful week ahead.  Mine includes Jury Duty on Thursday...what fun.


1 comment:

Betty said...

Ugh on jury duty. Cute card, and so true. Love your place mats, unusual design, would make a special quilt. Nearing the end of your blocks for you commissioning quilt. Beautiful