Design Wall Monday, March 13, 2023

Continuing on with the blue panel from Mom's stash.  I brought together a matching FQ that she had with two blue prints, a solid yellow, and a solid white.  This one is closer to looking more finished.  I used the bonus triangles from the flower flying geese in the quilt top to make two additional top outer borders and the two bottom corners.  Only one of the two top borders is shown, but there is a second flying geese border that will go above the white/flower flying geese in the solid yellow.  The yellow that I had so much of was also a previous project failure.  It is quite successful here.  I prepared binding and had enough for a back too.

I will be mailing the three flower panel projects out along with binding for a table runner that Mom has that needs it just as soon as I can manage the time.

Have a great week=^.^=



 

No comments: