Design Wall Monday, March 20, 2023

I would love to share what I am working on, but you know challenges are lots of times a secret reveal.  Well that is the case with the Sunshine Quilt Guild 2022 - 2023 Challenge.  This is the color pallet to be used along with something black, white, or shades of them.  No other colors!

My project is coming along nicely.  I still have a long way to go =^.^=

Since I can't share anything with my sewing project...here are my two orchids enjoying a bloom time.  The larger one was a complete surprise that it decided to bloom twice and then the smaller one has not yet bloomed, but there are several surprises on their way.

I have a busy week and can't wait to get back to my sewing machine!  Hope the weather doesn't hamper your activities this week.  I have a feeling that I will be walking in the rain.


4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely colours, so soft and gentle, this will be interesting as the project mystery unfolds.

Janet O. said...

I do love the color palette for your secret project, but I also find it challenging to be limited to such narrow color range. I wish you well and look forward to seeing what you create.
Very pretty orchid! You know I love those flowers!

Betty said...

Your orchid is lovely. Good luck on your challenge. Can’t imagine what the project will be!

Kerry's Quilting said...

Your Orchids are beautiful! Wish I could grow them here. Love the colors for the challenge.