Sunday Stash Report, February 26, 2023

 

So excited to get Oh Say...Can You Sew! back from quilting.  It had a little bit of an issue arriving from Kerry.  It did come safe and sound.  Now I'm working on the binding.  I chose a blue print to match the bright blues used in the quilt.  I have one side done already, turned the corner (which came out perfect), and on to the second side.  This one is big at 84 x 104 inches.  It will definitely keep me with DH in my favorite chair, both cats snuggled around me as the binding is stitched.

These are pieces for the next blocks to be stitched.  There are five sets with the middle portion of four already finished.  I'll be working on the middle of the fifth next.  These area all lacking the HSTs so they will be cut next to complete these blocks.

I like the purple in this block.  One strip will give me enough for two blocks where the hint of purple comes in.
Here comes the HSTs of emerald green and neutral.  I'm off to the races!  Next stop twenty blocks =^.^=

Nothing changes the numbers, but as you can see I'm working on it!  Have a great week ahead and enjoy the first days of March.

Used this week: 0 yards 
Used YTD: 27.25 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 4.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 22.5 yards 

No comments: