Design Wall Monday, February 13, 2023

 

Block 5
I haven't put the blocks on my Design Wall yet.  I still need to figure out how many blocks I will need to make for a California King bed.  I am thinking it needs to be the size of the flat sheet plus a couple of inches that will be taken up in the quilting.  At this time I know I need a bunch =^.^=

Block 6

Block 7
The triangles above each block are to be fit into the sashing.  Each set of 4 triangles need to match the HSTs in the block.  The sashing will be neutral, green, and more 9-patch units as in the block.  I have a few more blocks ready to be assembled.  Well, what do you think so far?
I made sure today to finish the January Sunshine BOM coordinated by Christy.  The white was provided along with the instructions.  Participants were to make one red/white and one black/white block.  I like the way these turned out.  Sunshine meets tomorrow with Dawn Heese as our Speaker.  Everyone is excited about Dawn.  If you want to know more about her head over to her website Linen Closet Designs.

Hope you have a nice Valentine's Day and enjoy the rest of the week.







No comments: